Task List for 0.2.0

I have made a little bit of progress. These are the tasks remaining to go into 0.2.0:

  • Tweak XML serialization/deserialization code for PlannerActionInstance; it may end up staying the way it is right now, but I have an idea which might make it a little nicer.
  • Make sure the planner is returning PlannerActionInstance plans correctly.
  • Finish making the GoTo action in the test app, and the rest of the test actions for a complete test.
  • Make it pass the test, of course; make sure the action parameter inference stuff is working for parameterized PlannerActions like GoTo.
  • Add XML serialization/deserialization code for DNA.
  • Add an option to test the XML stuff to the test app (it has been tested, but not as a separate one of the options in the test app like the other things are).

Continue reading Task List for 0.2.0

Invisible progress!

Just “finished” (there is still a possibility that more bugs/inefficiencies will come to my attention, but for now it’s finished) my C# implementation of a Goal-Oriented Action Planner. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you can read the previous post or just ignore this one. Pretty exciting to me, anyway. I ended up just allowing one value per state symbol, with effects replacing the old value with the new one.

Continue reading Invisible progress!